Garage Door Repair Aurora CO
A garage door gives entry to your garage and home. It secures your possessions, including household items and automobiles. Moreover, it creates an additional security layer to safeguard the interior of your home. Made from vinyl, steel, fiberglass, aluminum or even wood, you’ll find garage doors in all sorts of styles, ranging from sectional to single panel to roller doors.
A faulty garage door doesn’t just fail to provide the benefits discussed above, but also hamper the safety of your family and can also damage your property. Therefore, it’s important to fix garage doors the moment they become faulty to avoid death, injuries, damages, and get to enjoy the benefits of a functional garage door.
Garage Door Repair
Specialists in garage door repairs can help fix your faulty garage door. The first thing professionals do upon arriving at your property is to assess the condition of your door and find out why it’s not working. What’s the root cause of your garage door issues? That’s the question garage door professionals seek to answer.
A garage door can become faulty due to many reasons. Here are some reasons why your garage door might break down or fail to work:
- A stuck transmitter, indicative of a door that closes or opens randomly, can impair the operation of your garage door. It could be interference from another garage opener on the same frequency or something lying on the door’s control mechanism.
- Broken cables or tensions springs can lead to your garage door closing in bangs, hence requires immediate repair to avoid injuries.
- The transmitter in your car and garage wall might fail to work if their batteries are low, affecting the operation of your garage door. Check both as they might need replacement.
- Activation of the reverse mechanism is another cause of faulty garage doors. The tracks might have debris or objects blocking the sensors.
- Dirty or misaligned photo eye can cause your garage door not to close.
- Garage door openers fail to lift the garage door if the torsion springs are broken because they’re responsible for lifting the door during operation.
- Misaligned tracks result in bends and gaps between the rail and the rollers, hampering the operation of your garage door.
Whichever is the reason your garage door is faulty, call a specialist to repair your door and get it back to its operational state. DIY garage door repairs are risky, costly and time-consuming.
Professional Garage Door Service
We’re your professional garage door service for all types of garage doors. Whether you want your residential or commercial garage door fixed, we’re at your service.
Contact us today for garage door repair, installation, maintenance or even parts replacement services